You will have the right to return any/all items you have bought straight from the site within seven days of receiving the product. Make sure you study the following cautiously before giving back the item(s) to us.
- Send us an email to [email protected] to ensure us about return within seven (7) days from the time you received your item.
- Make sure that you complete this Return Form (you can download it here) and attach it to your item(s) you’re delivering back.
- Include the Order Number: you can easily find it in the confirmation email or even access the Riblor account to get it there.
- The item(s) should be unused – in its initial product packaging and still in the same new condition as while the item was received.
- Remember to make sure you state the way you want us to manage your return – no matter if that be a reimbursement, an exchange or a credit note. Personalized and sales products can’t be returned.
- Riblor will undoubtedly send you an email to inform you once your return reaches its destination and is being checked.
- Reimbursements will be performed through the Standard Mode of Payment.
- Shipping and delivery costs (such as taxes, customs fees, duties charged by your own country) are usually non-refundable.
- Kindly keep in mind that just about all charges associated with exchanges and returns have to be paid by the particular customer, except if Riblor has made any mistake
- Riblor will not be responsible for virtually any products lost during the return delivery.
What Happens If My Item Shows Up Defective Or Damaged?
We will check carefully pretty much all products before shipping and delivery. In the improbable situation that a product arrives defective or damaged, make sure you email [email protected] promptly so that we can quickly deal with the problem.
Any problems ought to be reported within seven (7) days of receiving the purchase.
Please be aware that the items are usually vulnerable and must be handled with care. Products which are broken as a result of damage or even mistreatment are not regarded as faulty.